Teacher of English / Deputy Head of English Dept – Maternity Cover
We require an outstanding Teacher of English (with a good sense of humour), to join our English department at the Wyvern St Edmund’s Learning Campus from 19th April 2021. If you have experience of leading a Department and would consider the additional responsibility of Deputy Head of Department for English then we would welcome your application.
- This is a part time post, 0.8 FTE. The post is Fixed Term for the duration of the maternity leave.
- Required for 19th April 2021.
- A TLR 2A, currently an annual amount of £2,885, will be available for Deputy Head of Department responsibilities, if applicable.
- Competitive salary and Recruitment/Retention bonuses available for an outstanding candidate
- Closing date for applications: 8am Monday 1st February 2021. Interviews will be held the week commencing 1st February.
Train to Teach
Applications being taken now for September 2020 with SUPA Salisbury, go to our website or look at SUPA page on this website for further information. Contact Caroline Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Wyvern St Edmund’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
All leaders involved in interviewing have up to date safer recruitment training.