Deputy Head of Department – Design Technology & Food
- Required for January 2020
- Permanent, full time post
- Closing date for applications: Monday 21st October 2019
- Competitive salary and Recruitment/Retention bonuses available for an outstanding candidate
Performing Arts Technician
Wyvern St Edmund’s is proud of its reputation as a happy and caring school. We are looking for someone who will encourage and promote a positive ethos and help raise the expectations of pupils, thus helping them to achieve their full potential.
The role of Performing Arts Technician is to assist our dedicated and busy team of performing arts teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an interest and awareness of the practical and theoretical aspects of Performing Arts.
- A background in music technology
- Is ICT literate, with a good working knowledge of Sibelius and Garage Band
- Is able to work flexible hours at some times, for example when school concerts or productions are rehearsed or presented. Time in lieu can be offered on these occasions
- Required ASAP
- Permanent, part time post – 15 hours per week, term time only
- Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 4th November 2019
- Salary: MLP Grade E point 6.5, £6,721 actual salary. (Pro rata of £19,363)
Senior Exam Invigilator
A casual post, term time only
- Required from November 2019
- Salary: MLP Grade D point 4.5, £10.81 per hour (including holiday plussage)
- Closing date for applications: Tuesday 22nd October 2019
Required as soon as possible to work as an Invigilator throughout the year.
- Casual post, Term time only
- Required as soon as possible
- Salary: MLP Grade C point 3, £10.49 per hour (including holiday plussage)
- Closing date for applications: Monday 4th November 2019