We require a Teaching Assistant to work with us at the Wyvern St Edmund’s Learning Campus. We require someone to work with us to help support our pupils and their access to learning.
This position is:
- Fixed Term until July 2022 (end of the academic year)
- Term time only (39 weeks per year)
- 27 hours per week. Actual hours worked will be by negotiation, but it is likely that some starts at 8:20am and some finishes at 2:50pm will be required
- Required for 1st September 2020
- Salary: MLP Grade D, FTE salary £18,611. Pro rata salary £11,629
- Closing date for applications 5pm on 17th July 2020
Learning Mentor – Salisbury Sixth Form College
Please click on link below for the details of this position
Train to teach
Applications being taken now for September 2020 with SUPA Salisbury, go to our website or look at SUPA page on this website for further information. Contact Caroline Smith email@example.com
Wyvern St Edmund’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
All leaders involved in interviewing have up to date safer recruitment training.