The New SIMS Parent App
We are pleased to announce the launch of SIMS Parent App, a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. We have spent time searching for the best product, working with the Parent Forum Group, to help you support your child’s education and we think this app will revolutionise the way you interact with the school. SIMS Parent App allows you to access our student data system from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere. It is easy to set up and convenient to use. You can even use your preferred social media login to access the app. In the SIMS Parent App you will be able to access:
- Important information such as attendance, behaviour, achievements and timetables
- Term dates and teacher training days
- Your child’s school reports
- Notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Your contact details, which you can change and update at your convenience, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergencies.
Please note: If you have more than one child at Wyvern and/or St Edmunds, you will have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Setting up SIMS Parent App
Please click here for details on how to download and/or access the SIMS Parent App. The basics are below…
- Please make sure the school has your updated email address, if you are unsure or would like to give the school your email address, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will shortly be sending you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password.
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store – search for SIMS Parent (it’s free!).
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk.