Help and advice for students

Help when things get tough

Even if you feel you are, you are never alone. If you are worried about something or someone,  there are people who can help you.

You can –

  • Talk privately to an adult at school who you are comfortable with; this might be your tutor, a teacher or one of our Student Support staff, or
  • Contact one of the organisations listed below:

Childline 0800 1111

Sexual Health websites and local phone numbers
Terrence Higgings Trust (sexual health):
Salisbury Contraception and Sexual Health Service 01722 328595
Genito – Urinary Medicine (GUM) (walk in & appointments) 01722 410069
Salisbury Advisory Centre for Young People (sexual health) 01722 328595





Very good general websites

Mental health

Eating disorders

Winstons Wish

Winston’s Wish is the leading childhood bereavement charity and the largest provider of services to bereaved children, young people and their families in the UK.


ChildLine is a service which is provided by the NSPCC. The ChildLine website only has content written directly for children and young people